As a life-long advocate of Mind-Body health, Gayathri (Rita) grew up in different countries besides India where she learned the Vedic Sciences of Yoga, Ayurveda and other related esoteric sciences of Meditation,Tantra and breath practices.
Her training includes Advanced BodyTalk, PaRama, Ayurveda, Herbalism, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Qi Gong,Yoga (in traditional Vedic style), Vedic astrology, Reiki, Tibetan Energy medicine and Toltec Shamanic practices.
As an Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor, BodyTalk/PaRama Practitioner and Yoga and Meditation teacher, she incorporates multiple approaches of healing with her clients as needed.
Gayathri partners with her clients to educate them on their journey to health and wellness while facilitating Quantum Health Sessions towards a deeper introspection and educating them on how to support, manage and balance stress, nutrition and rest.
Her formal education includes a MBA in Information Systems/Economics. She worked in fast paced corporate IT and Telecommunications industries for 27 years as a consultant, Architect, Analyst, Database Administrator.
She brings the wisdom of her challenges of work-life-health balance to her practice and empathizes with the challenges of balancing modern day stresses relating to work, family and personal health in a stress-filled environment and
recognizes that health is an ongoing journey towards balance and includes multiple factors beyond just the physical symptoms and a disease diagnosis.
She has assisted numerous clients achieve wellness accompanied by a deeper sense of connection, compassion and self-awareness within themselves. See what her clients have to say about Gayathri here.
She lectures to audiences about Ayurveda, Jyotish (Vedic Astrology), Indian Philosophy and related Vedic practices.
She also teaches Ayurveda and Jyotish at the San Diego College of Ayurveda.
She has a broad background in health and fitness including health and fitness training. She is also a member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association and teaches meditation and therapeutic yoga practices.
She also has had training in the Shaman practices of Native American, Mayan and Toltec traditions.
Gayathri and her husband Shylesh live in the N. Seattle area and are co-founders of Atmanandam Mission Trust a 501(c) Non-profit organization. http://www.atmanandam.org
BodyTalk/PaRama Training completed:
(CBP since 2010)
- Access, Fundamentals and all Advanced courses
- Body Ecology, Body Chemistry Specifics, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Eastern Medicine
- Breakthrough, Adv. Mindscape
- Fascial Balancing & Release I
- Finding Health 1 & 2,
- PaRama Practical Unit 1 & Unit 2
- PlantTalk, Energetics and Practitioner Reflex
- Ayurveda, Vedic Astrology (Jyotish),Yoga Therapy, Meditation
- San Baio Chinese Medicine Acupuncture point training,
- Taoist yoga practices,Reiki, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Medical Qi Gong, San Baio Acupuncture point training
- Indigenous Wisdom teachings (Mayan, Incan/Toltec traditions), Psych-K, Quantum Physics,
- Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor (Completed 2014), Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner (currently in progress)
- MBA(Information Systems/ Economics), BS in Computer Information Systems,
- PMP -Project Management Professional, CBAP -Business Systems Analyst
- National Ayurveda Medical Association (NAMA),
- Membership in the IIBA, PMP Guild