The 3 day course is an opportunity for all IBA members to meet BodyTalk’s Founder, Dr. John Veltheim, and learn directly from him. It will contain a lot of new work that will greatly enhance the scope, practice, and understanding of the BodyTalk System.
1. PlantTalk Access and MineralTalk Access: In this section John will be discussing the most important basic links for the maintainence and health of plants. This will include the core techniques for restoring health to a sick plant when appropriate.
• John will also discuss the basic role of minerals and soil in the ecology and their direct relationships to the plants and animals – with appropriate links.
• Fundamental concepts of environment interaction and balance will also lead to a general introduction to the fundamentals of the BodyTalk approach to EarthTalk.
• The course will give many practical and simple techniques that can be learned quickly and applied immediately.
2. The Science of Energy Medicine: This lecture will use extensive photos and illustrations to demonstrate the latest developments in energy science and how they validate energy medicine and will give students more confidence in using the BodyTalk System and explaining why it works.
3. Advanced philosophy: This will include a more detailed discussion of the philosophical principles covered in Principles of Consciousness plus a bigger overview of the philosophical logic and structure underlying the BodyTalk System.
4. BodyTalk Sessions: John will also do several BodyTalk sessions on students so that the BodyTalk practitioner can more readily appreciate where they are heading in their continued BodyTalk studies and will have a better idea of what a BodyTalk session will look like once they have completed advanced training.
Prerequisites: BodyTalk Fundamentals; IBA membership.
This course counts for 21 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners' requirements.