(BAI) BodyTalk: Advanced Integration
This course is designed to integrate all information learned in BodyTalk Fundamentals, Principles of Consciousness, Bio-dynamics, Macrocosmic BodyMind and Matrix Dynamics in addition to including a few new concepts. The emphasis is on:
• Reviewing all the principles and techniques covered in the advanced modules.
• Introducing concepts such as time variables and resource or alternative satellites that will enhance the power of any formula.
• How all this information fits into the overall philosophy of BodyTalk.
• How to work in a right brained way.
• Preparing for the two advanced exams.
The goal for the AMI course is to help students become well-rounded and integrated advanced practitioners.
The practical aspect of this course allows for students to observe a minimum of 3 demonstrations each day, to engage in question and answer periods, as well as to have extensive practice time under the supervision of an Advanced Senior Instructor.
The two advanced exams will be offered on a separate day following the conclusion of the course. These exams are optional. However, both are part of the pre-requisites for receiving the Adv. CBP designation.
The pre-requisites for this course are BodyTalk Fundamentals, Principles of Consciousness, Bio-dynamics, Macrocosmic BodyMind and Matrix Dynamics.
This course counts for 24 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners' requirements.