There are several options available to you:
|Early bird pricing
Up to July 31, 2013
From August 1, 2013
|Conference||Members only||USD 650||Eur 525||USD 775||Eur 625|
(The Biophysical Mind)
|Members||USD 525||Eur 425||USD 775||Eur 625|
|Non-Members||USD 800||Eur 650||USD 800||Eur 650|
|Conference + Course||Members Only||USD 1,100||Eur 850||USD 1,500||Eur 1,150|
The above prices are firm and not subject to any exchange rate fluctuations.
All registrations must be done through this website.
- Payments in US Dollars (USD) can only be made via Credit Card or check. Credit Card payments can be made online. Check payments can be made by contacting the IBA Head Office in Florida, USA. (see below).
- Payments in Euros (Eur) can only be made via bank transfer through the IBA Europa office:
Phone: +49 (0)8370 929424
- Payments can be made in either USD or Eur but once the currency has been chosen, all transactions will be made in that currency.
- Cancellations received prior to August 1, 2013 will be receive a full refund, less any applicable bank fees.
- Cancellations received prior to October 1, 2013 will be subject to a USD 100 (Eur 85) cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on or after October 1, 2013 will not receive any refund.
What's included with your conference price:
- Welcoming wine and cocktails along with hors d'oeuvres at the Meet and Greet event on Saturday night.
- Refreshments during the morning and afternoon conference breaks.
- The post-conference day of sightseeing (Wednesday, 30th October), bus tour accompanied by a professional tourist guide, and includes temple entrace fee.
- (The sightseeing tour does NOT include lunch, drinks, refreshments or any other expenses).
- Monday night's party which includes a Mediterranean buffet.
What's included with your course fee:
- Any manuals or audio materials that accompany the course.
- Refreshments during the morning and afternoon course breaks.
What's NOT included:
- All your transportation costs, e.g. airfare, taxi, transfer charges, etc.
- Your accomodation costs.
- Meals other than what is stated as included above. However, if you stay at the IBA preferred conference hotel (Radisson Blu Resort), your daily rate includes a lavish, buffet breakfast.
- Drinks, other than what is stated above.
- The cost of the post-course sightseeing trip (Sunday, 3rd November) is not included in any pricing. To register for this spectacular day you need to register separately, during the conference or course. (Details to follow).