Help us find the perfect venue in Canada
Printed from http://www.bodytalksystem.com//learn/news/article.cfm?id=841 on Oct 16, 2019.
Nov 22, 2013
By IBA Team
We need your helpBeavers, Maple Syrup, Pamela Anderson, Ice Hockey, Bryan Adams, Sylvia Muiznieks...We need to learn more about Canada! As we reflect on all the fun and heartfelt energy that was Malta, we look to the future and to our next Members Conference.
We have had many people approach us and invite the IBA to their hometown. To help us in the evaluation and planing process, we have created this document with what information we need. Please contact us at email@example.com with the details and sell your area or town to us.
Please submit your bid before December 20th, 2013. We look forward to hearing from you all - The IBA Team
- Holds a minimum 250 people
- Available for 8 days (with one day break)
- Catering options
- 10MB Internet Connection
- Accommodation options
- Wireless Internet
- Layout of venue
- Who is your support network?
- Distance & Convenience from international airports
- Photo's of Venues and Surroundings
- Surrounding environment i.e. things to do, restaurants available
- The best time of year to hold the conference at your location
- Options for activities on the break day
- General overview of the area