Printed from http://www.bodytalksystem.com//learn/news/article.cfm?id=942 on Oct 16, 2019.
Feb 27, 2015
By IBA Team
Free Digital Introduction to the BodyPsychology Series by John Veltheim
Pre-requisites: Open to the public
- Develop an understanding of the holographic bodymind.
- Learn about the psychology of the body and how it is tied into culture and function.
- Understand how the psychology of the body relates to personality, reactions to life, and posture.
- Discover how the environment plays a role in shaping the psychology of the body.
- Investigate "nothing in the bodymind is ever really in balance"
*This course is the introduction and prerequisite to John Veltheim's BodyPsychology Series.