Katherine Ebacher BS, MBA, CBP, is a Certified PaRama BodyTalk™ Practitioner who is trained at the highest level of the BodyTalk™ system for WholeHealthcare™.
Since 2002, I have been using the BodyTalk System to improve the lives of hundreds of Greater Cincinnati, Kentucky and Indiana residents out of my downtown Cincinnati, OH office. I have a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology from Bryn Mawr College and a Masters of Management degree from Kellogg Business School. I have found that both contribute to my Holistic Healing work in many miraculous ways. In addition to my BodyTalk practice, I also hold a full-time position at Fifth Third Bank, “The Curious Bank”, where I am a Product Manager for Payments.
My BodyTalk training includes the PaRama BodyTalk techniques, which focus on the brain and body’s anatomy, physiology and psychology. This training allows me to use BodyTalk’s WholeHealthcare approach to healing based on the whole you and your whole story.
I took the following BodyTalk courses for certification.
- - BodyTalk Fundamentals
- - BodyTalk Principles of Consciousness
- - BodyTalk Bio-Dynamics
- - BodyTalk Macrocosmic BodyMind
- - BodyTalk for Animals
- - BodyTalk Matrix Dynamics
- - BodyTalk Mind Crystals
- - PaRama BodyTalk 1
- - PaRama BodyTalk 1 Practical
- - PaRama BodyTalk 2
- - PaRama BodyTalk 2 Practical
- - Finding Health 1: Mapping the Healing Process
- - Finding Health 2: Applied Consciousness
- - Eastern Medicine
- - Body Ecology
- - Body Psychology
- - 3 Brains and the Soul
- - Epigenetics
- - BodyTalk Direct
I am very fortunate to have received much of my basic and advanced training from BodyTalk's developer and founder, Dr. John Veltheim.
It fuels my PASSION! I have always had an interest in science
and health since I was a small child. I was initially drawn to BodyTalk
because of the simplicity, speed and effectiveness of the approach. I had
had an allergic reaction to cats and came back from vacation still unable to
breathe from that exposure. I walked into a bookstore and they were
demonstrating a cortex treatment. Then the speaker asked if anyone was
having difficulty breathing (nothing is by accident, you know) and I jumped up
to the front of the room. She held my forehead with focus on the
pituitary gland and I held a finger on the roof of my mouth and she asked me to
breathe as she tapped my head and heart. I was simply amazed - I took the
deepest breath I had ever experienced in my entire lifetime. I was
sold! I signed up to learn the techniques the next day and never looked
back. I was certified within six months and that began my own journey of
personal and professional growth.
From a practitioner's standpoint, this simple holistic approach to healthcare allows me to unravel complicated illnesses and diseases, which is so cool. My passion is to see everyone experiencing peace, love and joy in all aspects of their lives. To see this happen right in front of my eyes, just thrills me. The sessions are so fun, challenging and interesting for me and when I uncover the reasons for disease and relieve the tension - it offers me great pleasure to see the smile on my clients' faces. It brings me great joy to see my clients happy and healthy again...especially when it is beyond their expectations.
Not only have my clients seen great
results, but BodyTalk has improved my life in dramatic ways as well:
- - I am no longer allergic to cats or dogs at all. In fact, I have three cats at home.
- - I can walk up hills without knee pain.
- - I no longer have an eating disorder.
- - My shoulder that had been severely dislocated a number of times has no pain - I can even do push-ups now.
- - I have released anger and fear from past relationships.
- - I am emotionally healthy.
- - I challenge my analytical and creative minds in the banking world during the workday and have seen the results increase, while my level of comfort continues to expand.
- - I have freedom around receiving gifts.
- - I gained the ability to listen to and open my heart to be able to experience a joyful and thought provoking life.
- - Best of all, I love myself again. My love radiates outward and shares love and joy with all those I meet! What could be better than that?
I can do local sessions in my office at BodyTalk Cincinnati, or distance sessions over the phone or over Skype. Contact me at (513) 886-1910 for more information. If you prefer, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting you!