Beginning July 1st, 2017 new clients only accepted by referral from other BodyTalk practitioners or clients.
Why Dorothy Friesen is excited about the
"BodyTalk is a consciousness based healthcare system that
addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual; and the balance within the
person and with family, community life, work, nature and the cosmos. This
System brings it all together in a simple practical way that allows stress,
pain and fatigue to dissolve. I’ve watched with gratitude as clients have
blossomed in confidence joy and enthusiasm for life.".
- Dorothy has been a certified BodyTalk
System Practitioner since 2002.
- She has continued her BodyTalk studies, taking several new courses annually since 2002, many of them taught by BodyTalk founder, Dr. John Veltheim and has also has completed and practices the advanced Parama BodyTalk.
- Since 2009 she has spent several months each year speaking and teaching in the Philippineswith the goal of encouraging a viable bodytalk matrix there.
- Dorothy has been a BodyTalk Access Trainer since 2006 in Canada and the US
- See 2015 Philippine TV interview with Dorothy about BodyTalk https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=286&v=LzYd_ag0hL
international peace and justice work. She is the author of a book on the Philippines and a romance novel, and recently co-edited a published collection of her late husband's writings entitled Create Space for Peace.
- Dorothy has additional training and life experience in cultural diversity and
What clients are saying:
- " I have had relief from pain that
no other health practitioner could pinpoint the source of despite doing
tests. The source was at deeper and more subtle levels that only
Bodytalk can access so precisely. I always feel more in touch
with myself after a session, have immediate pain relief along with
the general feeling of lightness." Dianae Weeks, R.N.
Saugerties, New York
- "Our autistic child has made such
great progress since you began working with him! He is very
interactive. He is trying lots of new foods. He is sleeping very well.
He rarely has a "meltdown" now . We feel very blessed that you
are an integral part of his health care team. Marcy Grant, North Dakota
What Access Students Say about Dorothy’s classes
- " I am leaving class with a tool
to reduce stress." Brenda Fox, Trauma Recovery Therapist and
- "What I liked most is that I can do
this for myself and help my children and grandchildren."
Pat Marvel, Social Worker
- "Dorothy"s style
and delivery made the class easy. My allergies cleared as we were moving through the
class. It was amazing." Rich Williams, Social Work and Theology
- "Dorothy is very clear and patient. Puts
everyone at ease and makes learning fun." Jocelyn Garneau,
Heavy Equipment Operator
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 International BodyTalk Association (IBA) | Legal