As a life-long advocate of Mind-Body health, Gayathri grew up immersed in the Vedic Sciences of Yoga, Ayurveda and related esoteric sciences. She is a practitioner of Meditation,Tantra and Yogic breath practices. Her training includes Advanced BodyTalk, PaRama(1 & 2), Ayurveda, Sanskrit, Western and Eastern Plant Herbalism, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Qi Gong,Yoga (in traditional Vedic style), Vedic astrology, Usui/Tibetan Reiki, Tibetan Energy medicine and Toltec Shamanic practices.
Gayathri is a Certified Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner, BodyTalk/PaRama Practitioner and Yoga/ Meditation teacher. She incorporates multiple approaches of healing in her Quantum Health treatment sessions based on patient priorities. Gayathri partners with clients to facilitate their health and wellness accompanied by a state.
Gayathri recognizes that health is an ongoing journey and that each individual brings a unique set of environmental, childhood and cultural/ancestral factors beyond symptoms and a disease diagnosis. She assists numerous clients and practitioners from many disciplines integrate wellness accompanied by a deeper sense of connection, compassion and self-awareness within themselves. See what her clients have to say about Gayathri here.
She offers workshops on Ayurveda, Jyotish (Vedic Astrology), Indian Philosophy and related Vedic practices. She has a broad background in health and fitness including health and fitness training. She is a member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, American Herbalists Guild.
Gayathri and her husband Shylesh live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest area of Seattle, WA and are co-founders of Atmanandam Mission Trust, a 501(c) Non-profit organization established in the US and in India. Together they offer meditation retreats at their ashram in Kerala, India
- Access and all Advanced courses
- Body Ecology, Body Chemistry Specifics,
- Traditional Chinese Medicine, Eastern Medicine
- Breakthrough, Mindscape, Adv. Mindscape
- Fascial Balancing & Release I
- Finding Health 1 & 2
- PaRama Practical Unit 1 & Unit 2
- PlantTalk, Energetics and Practitioner Reflex
- Body Psychology courses
- Souls Journey-3 Brain Theory
- Epigenetics (4-month training) & Evolve Epigenetics
- Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner (2015), Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor (2014) / Registered Yoga Teacher-RYT200
- Jyotish (Vedic Astrology)- various teachers. Apprenticed with family astrologers in Kerala style of Jyotisha
- Taoist yoga practices,Reiki, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Medical Qi Gong,
- San Baio (3 Treasures) Acupuncture point training
- Indigenous Wisdom teachings (Mayan, Incan/Toltec traditions)
- Advanced Reiki Master (Holy Fire II, Karuna Reiki)
- Psych-K, Quantum Physics courses with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Chinese Medicine-Acupressure point therapy
- Source Point Therapy (pending)
MBA (Information Systems/ Economics) , BS/BBA Info.Systems
- National Ayurveda Medical Association (NAMA)
- Yoga Alliance
- American Herbalists Guild
- International Center for Reiki Training