Shawn specializes in identifying the root cause of his clients’ health concerns and utilizing many different healing systems to ensure the best possible outcome. He leads several research initiatives, lectures publicly on the subjects of Mind-Body Medicine & Nutrition, and has been published in Vitality Magazine. Shawn has extensive post-graduate training in the fields of Western & Eastern Medicine, Applied Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Chiropractic & Osteopathic Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, Acupuncture, Bio-Energetic Medicine, Psychology, and Holistic Nutrition. He graduated from the University of Ottawa with honours and is currently completing his Doctorate and PhD in Natural Medicine with the International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine. He also studies internationally with pioneers of holistic medicine and doctors of professional sports teams from the NBA, NFL, MLB, European Soccer League, and U.S Olympic team.
His strong belief in the body’s amazing capacity to heal itself stems from his self-healing journey from severe anxiety & digestive disorders. Today, he relies on the expertise and wisdom of both orthodox and complementary medicine to address nearly all kinds of chronic & acute diseases and is expertly trained to assist people at all stages of health disorders, from prevention to intensive rehabilitation, all the way to follow-up. He is renowned for his unique ability to guide people back to optimal health from conditions that have not successfully responded to conventional therapies, including:
- digestive disorders (IBS, Colitis, Crohn's, etc.)
- weight loss, diabetes, & high cholesterol
- thyroid disease & other hormonal disorders
- cardiovascular disease (blood pressure, arteriosclerosis)
- chronic fatigue & sleep disorders
- chronic pain & sport injuries
- chronic, non-healing wounds
- cancer & autoimmune disorders
- food and environmental allergies & sensitivities
- anxiety, depression, addictions, and learning disorders
- headaches & migraines
- eczema, psoriasis, and other skin disorders
- acute/chronic infections (bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitic)
For many people, Shawn’s holistic approach opens a promising way back to health free from adverse side effects.
He is dedicated to the relief of human pain & suffering.
Research Interest (Keywords):
Advanced Theoretical Physics & Applied Consciousness, Applied Kinesiology, Behavioural & Cognitive Neuroscience, Clinical Nutrition, Eastern Medicine, Epigenetics, Holistic Medicine, Neuroplasticity, Psychology & Psychosomatic Medicine, Quantum Mechanics
For more information, please visit: http://www.thechhe.com