(Mod 3) Principles of Consciousness Online
Show all Upcoming (Mod 3) Principles of Consciousness Online Courses Scheduled | Back to List of All Courses
Principles of Consciousness
The most essential of the advanced courses in BodyTalk, this course deals with the foundation of the BodyTalk System. The course includes three primary areas of study:
• The 5 Senses and how all of our experiences are in some way imprinted on and affecting our senses and therefore how we experience the world and ourselves.
• Consciousness – what we have come to believe about the world and ourselves and how it influences our health and wellbeing
• Individuation: the process of peeling away masks we wear that have supported our faulty beliefs and past experiences. It is the process of un-becoming which results in just being oneself.
The consciousness work in Principles of Consciousness underlies the foundation of the philosophy behind the BodyTalk System and explains how to apply it in a practical way. It is said that consciousness is all there is. It is the core of everthing. This course delves into how our experiences, form our beliefs about life and therefore ourselves; how each one of our organs endocrines and bodyparts have their own tendencies toward specific states of consciousness/belief systems.
We explore General Consciousness which includes the philosophy and understanding of such concepts as Space/time; Guilt/Fear; Separation; Individuation, and how our habitual thinking patterns create masks that hide our True nature and how balancing the General Consciousness assists the unfolding personal and spiritual growth of the client and practitioner. Practical use of this knowledge enables the practitioner to balance the right/left brain complex and assist the client towards recognition of their natural state of inner peace and harmony.
• Review of Advanced Exploring Procedure
• Introduction to the Course
• Introduction to Consciousness
• Five Senses
o Introduction to and Development of the 5 senses
o Physiology of the 5 senses
o Engagement and Conditioning of the 5 senses
o Normal and Subtle Senses
o Technique for balancing the 5 senses: practice
• Bodymind and Consciousness
o Origins and Development of Belief Systems, Masks, and Coping Mechanisms
o Hierarchies of Consciousness
o Consciousness issues of the Bodymind
• Other key Body Parts
o Technique for balancing Organs, Endocrines, and Body Parts - practice
• Consciousness Definitions
• Consciousness Subsessions
• General Consciousness
o The Big Four
o Technique for balancing procedure - practice
Upon completion of this course the participant will:
1. Develop an understanding of the underlying philosophy of BodyTalk.
2. Develop an understanding of consciousness.
3. Develop an understanding of the role of the 5 senses in how we order and engage the world, as well as their role in stress, conflict, and dis-ease.
4. Know how to perform a simple technique for balancing one or more of the 5 senses.
5. Develop an understanding of the role of belief systems, masks and coping mechanisms in our lives, and their specific role in dis-ease.
6. Develop an understanding of the specific consciousness issues of organs, endocrines, and body parts.
7. Know how to perform simple techniques for balancing consciousness issues in the bodymind.
8. Develop an understanding of the four consciousness issues we all share by virtue of being human.
9. Know how to perform a simple technique for balancing general consciousness issues.
10. Develop a deeper understanding of one’s self.
Textbook: : The BodyTalk System: Principles of Consciousness Manual
Bruce Lipton, The Biology of Belief.
Esther Veltheim, Beyond Consciousness
Esther Veltheim, Who Am I?
Course Code: N/A
CEU (hrs): 16
PaRama College Credit: TBA
External CEU Approval: TBA
Technology Required: TBA
Fundamentals, IBA membership, the Advanced Procedures course
This course counts for 16 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners' requirements.