PaRama Session Intensive (One Day)
In this course, students get to observe, discuss, and receive PaRama BodyTalk sessions with the IBA’s advanced PaRama Instructors.
This course focuses on learning PaRama BodyTalk through practical application. Participants will have the opportunity to observe and discuss several PaRama BodyTalk sessions facilitated by PaRama BodyTalk Instructors in a group setting. Participants will learn strategies for clarifying and deepening their PaRama formulas and will observe advanced PaRama sessions to further develop their insights into the potential of BodyTalk at the highest level. By observing the PaRama BodyTalk sessions, students gain a deeper understanding of The BodyTalk System™ and where their studies will lead them as practitioners.
In this practical experience, students can register to attend and receive a personal one-on-one session from a PaRama BodyTalk Instructor. Instructors will generally decide in advance the number of students who will receive one-on-one sessions. Once this number has been reached, additional students can register and attend to observe the course at a reduced rate but will not receive personal one-on-one treatments due to time restrictions.
This interactive class is only for students who have taken either PaRama Unit 1 or at a minimum the first three segments of the updated PaRama BodyTalk course. PaRama BodyTalk sessions will be performed in front of the class and the PaRama techniques and concepts used in each session will be explained. Students are welcome to discuss and ask questions about the work being presented after each session is performed.
1. Overview of PaRama Philosophy
2. Review Ethical Standards of Treating
1. Instructor will conduct sessions while participants observe and receive.
2. Instructor will discuss the sessions and answer questions
Final Comments and Questions
Upon completion of this course, the students will be able to:
1. Understand the depth of PaRama BodyTalk work by observing a range of PaRama BodyTalk techniques.
2. Develop a deeper understanding of the integration and utilization of ALL the PaRama BodyTalk concepts and methods.
4. Increase standards of practice through observation of multiple PaRama BodyTalk sessions performed by PaRama BodyTalk Instructors.
5. Gain professional development from studying with a PaRama BodyTalk Instructor.
6. Gain personal development from receiving a session from a PaRama BodyTalk Instructor.
Additional Reading: N/A
Prerequisite: – Membership AND PaRama Unit 1 OR PaRama BodyTalk All 8 Segments OR PaRama BodyTalk Segment 3
This course counts for 8 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners' requirements.