(Mod 2) BodyTalk: Fundamentals - Part 2
(Mod 2) BodyTalk: Fundamentals - Part 2 Video
This course builds on the knowledge gained in BodyTalk Fundamentals- Part 1 and expands the treatment techniques to include the entire basic BodyTalk system. Once again, both the theory and the practical aspects of the BodyTalk treatment techniques are covered. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
Extrinsic Reciprocals, Lymphatic System, Nervous/Circulatory Systems, Energy Systems (Meridians, Blood Sugar, Chakras), Environmental Systems.
Treating the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. Surface energy imbalances can also cause pain in specific parts of the body.
Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the
Treating energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory
Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional
acupuncture meridians and the Chakras. Restoring energy imbalances between
the client and certain aspects of the environment.
Specific balancing of brain function and improvement of the circulation of nerves
and blood to, or within, specific areas of the body. Correction of hereditary and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders. Repairing damage from vaccines.
BodyTalk Fundamentals- Part 1 is a pre-requisite for this course and this course
is a pre-requisite for any of the advanced BodyTalk modules.
BodyTalk Fundamentals- Part 1 & 2 are often combined into a complete evening
plus four days intensive so that the practitioner can learn the complete basic
BodyTalk System in one session and start using the modality immediately.
Textbook: BodyTalk Fundamentals
Additional Reading: N/A
Course Code: N/A
IBA CEU (hrs): 16
PaRama College Credit: TBA
External CE Approval: Yes. See below.
Technology Required: TBA
If this course is done in two parts you will need Part 1 as a prerequisite for BodyTalk Fundamantals Part 2. It is suitable for health-care professionals, as well as lay people who may want to learn the BodyTalk System and use the System on a non-professional level.
AHNA CNE program
- This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
- In order to complete this course and be awarded CNE hours you have to submit an evaluation form at the end of the course
- After taking the course the Nurse has the opportunity to learn and practice a methodology that facilitates a collaborative and integrated application of existing knowledge with many other complimentary energy modalities resulting in an understanding and practical application of an energy consciousness system that supports a transpersonal experience.
- The nurse will be able to:
- Describe the origin, history concepts and foundational principals of the BodyTalk System
- Describe the Basic BodyTalk protocol and use of the exploring procedure
- Demonstrate balancing technique utilizing the biofeedback technique within the parallel use of the protocol chart and exploring procedure
- Demonstrate all 22 techniques utilizing the verbal sequencing ,balancing/linking procedure and the exploration procedure
AHNA will qualify this for 16 CNE's; 32 CNE's when taken in conjunction with Mod 1.
Approved through 11/15/2019 AHNA #1274
This course counts for 16 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners' requirements.