RAc, BA, BEd, CBP, Parama BP, AdvCBPClinic
Remote / Distance Sessions
Patricia is an Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, a Parama BodyTalk practitioner and a Registered Acupuncturist.
In 2002, she attended a public presentation on BodyTalk. Much to her own surprise, this resulted in a new life trajectory. She signed up for training that weekend and became a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner later the same year. She has been practising since this time. .
Patricia brings a wide range of knowledge and skills, as well as depth of experience, to her BodyTalk sessions. She has completed the following BodyTalk training:
- BodyTalk: Access
- BodyTalk: Fundamentals
- BodyTalk: Principles of Consciousness
- BodyTalk: Bio-Dynamics
- BodyTalk: Macrocosmic BodyMind
- BodyTalk: Matrix Dynamics
- BodyTalk: Advanced Integration
- Right Brain Practical
- Eastern Medicine
- The Five Elements of Chinese Medicine
- San Baio - The Three Treasures
- Finding Health 1
- Finding Health 2: Applied Consciousness
- Parama BodyTalk
- The Soul's Journey - Exploring the Mind and the Three Brains
Patricia became a Certified BodyTalk Instructor and a BodyTalk Access Trainer in 2009; she retired from instructor activities in 2018. She retired from a 28-year career as an Ontario Certified Teacher in June 2012.
Given the presence of the Covid-19 pandemic, Patricia’s BodyTalk practice now consists, solely, of global remote sessions.
New clients are always welcome.