BA, BEd, CBP, Parama BP, AdvCBPClinic
Patricia is an Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner and a Parama BodyTalk practitioner.
In 2002, she attended a public presentation on BodyTalk. Much to her own surprise, this resulted in a new life trajectory. She signed up for training that weekend and became a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner later the same year. She has been practising since this time.
Patricia brings a wide range of knowledge and skills, as well as depth of experience, to her BodyTalk sessions. She has completed the following BodyTalk training:
- BodyTalk: Access
- BodyTalk: Fundamentals
- BodyTalk: Principles of Consciousness
- BodyTalk: Bio-Dynamics
- BodyTalk: Macrocosmic BodyMind
- BodyTalk: Matrix Dynamics
- BodyTalk: Advanced Integration
- Right Brain Practical
- Eastern Medicine
- The Five Elements of Chinese Medicine
- San Baio - The Three Treasures
- Finding Health 1
- Finding Health 2: Applied Consciousness
- Parama BodyTalk
- The Soul's Journey - Exploring the Mind and the Three Brains
Patricia became a Certified BodyTalk Instructor and a BodyTalk Access Trainer in 2009; she retired from instructor activities in 2018. She retired from a 28-year career as an Ontario Certified Teacher in June 2012. She holds Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education degrees.
Patricia welcomes new clients. Her BodyTalk practice includes both hands on sessions and remote sessions.
Inquiries are always welcome.