With a special interest in Women's Health, Reproduction and Fertility, Merran Lusher, N.D. is a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner and qualified Naturopath, Medical Nutritionist, Medical Herbalist, Homeopath, and published writer.
British heritage, New Zealand born and Australian trained, Merran runs a busy London based clinic offering private health consultations across three practices in Camden, Chelsea and Hampstead.
Merran first discovered BodyTalk in 2002 in New Zealand. With chronic health complaints, she was both fascinated and in awe of observing her body’s innate ability to heal itself. The seed was planted. Although she didn’t begin her study until years later, the energy of BodyTalk lived on. Today, not a BodyTalk session passes without feeling that same sense of inspiration, of seeing her client’s physical, mental, emotional and energetic health shift so profoundly.
With over eight years of tertiary training and ten years industry experience, Merran uses an integrated approach in her practice. Offering the choice of either a BodyTalk session alone, or a combined approach of BodyTalk and naturopathy. She prescribes as required, herbal medicines, nutrients, homeopathics and/or dietary and lifestyle advice, to help facilitate and accelerate a client's key therapeutic outcomes.
- BodyTalk Fundamentals (mod 1) London, UK
- BodyTalk Fundamentals (mod 2) London, UK
- Principles of Consciousness (mod 3), Newbury, UK
- Mindscape, London, UK
- Advanced BodyTalk Protocol and Procedure, online
- Body Ecology, Abcoude, Netherlands
- Group BodyTalk Session - Pregnancy: Before
- Group BodyTalk Session - Pregnancy: During and After
- Lymphatic Drainage and applied A&P (mod 5), Derby, UK
- Macrocosmic BodyMind (mod 6), Newbury, UK
- Evolve Epigenetics Master Group, live stream online
- Matrix Dynamics (mod 9), Newbury, UK
- Hormones and Neurotransmitters live stream online, February 2018
- Group BodyTalk Sessions: fasting, care of the intestinal tract, and hydrogen peroxide, March 2018
Bachelor Health Science (Comp Med), Charles Sturt University, Sydney, Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
- Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine
- Advanced Diploma in Homoeopathy
- Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)
- General Naturopathic Council (GNC)
- International BodyTalk Association (IBA)