International BodyTalk Association
For potential clients of a BodyTalk practitioner, those who may choose to use the techniques on themselves, or for those who may choose to receive training to become a BodyTalk practitioner, it is important to have an understanding of BodyTalk, as well as its strengths and limitations.
The BodyTalk system utilizes the innate guiding principal that is fundamental to living systems. When communication between body, mind and consciousness is restricted by tension, stresses and traumas, life appears complicated and problematic. BodyTalk is the language of health, which operates using a simple, priority based “yes/no” feedback loop. By “tapping in” at this level, communication is restored in the body, tension is released from the mind, and synchronicity is restored between them.
BodyTalk incorporates a comprehensive system of non-invasive techniques designed to enable people to live their lives to their potential. It incorporates state-of-the-art science and philosophy to help the body unlearn the habits, beliefs, biochemical pathways and postural patterns that are restricting the healthy functioning of the body-mind complex. BodyTalk is consciousness-based healthcare in so much as it acknowledges that the innate intelligence of the body can be utilized, through trained and structured intuitive communication, to guide the practitioner toward the best combinations of modalities to bring about positive wellbeing and lifestyle changes.
The body is a dynamic, interactive, interdependent network of energy matrixes, consciousness and physical function. Science has also demonstrated that the body is composed of different forms of energy operating at different frequencies. The BodyTalk System is designed to harmonize those energy networks to optimize the overall balance in the body at all levels. BodyTalk is:
- Non-invasive, safe and bridges the gap between Western medicine, alternative modalities and the energy medicine of the future
- A system that facilitates the bodymind’s wellbeing through enhanced communications.
- A system that induces the body’s own innate restorative powers, and, thus, it does not address disease symptomatically.
- Defined by several levels of application, for use by the lay person to the medical specialist, that meet the needs of those who wish to help themselves and/or others regain and retain a healthier balance within body, mind and spirit.
- The revolutionary application of practical, effective techniques that has brought its unprecedented success around the world.
- DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SEEK THE HELP OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR YOUR NEAREST MEDICAL FACILITY.
BodyTalk is a noninvasive modality for locating and reconnecting weakened or broken lines of communication. This is accomplished through a form of neuromuscular biofeedback. Relying on the guidance of the body's natural wisdom, the BodyTalk practitioner asks the body a series of “yes” or “no” questions and receives answers from the body about the sequence for reestablishing these lines of communication.
BodyTalk is not a modality for diagnosing or treating specific elements although clinical experience has shown that once the body's overall systems are balance through BodyTalk, clients have exhibited significant improvement in many areas of health.
The BodyTalk practitioner does not diagnose disease or perform massage, manipulations, needling/injections. The BodyTalk practitioner does not prescribe diets, herbs, supplements or medications.
BODYTALK DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SEEK THE HELP OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR YOUR NEAREST MEDICAL FACILITY.
USE OF THIS SITE
To the extent this site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities ("forums"), the user agrees to use such forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the user agrees that when using a forum, the user shall not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive, or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters, or for any commercial purpose
- Download any file that the user knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed via these sites.
- IBA reserves the right, but does not undertake the obligation, to remove any messages from a forum for violation of these rules or for any other reason.
The following trademarks and service marks are owned by International BodyTalk Association, Inc., with the exception of IBF INTERNATIONAL BODYTALK FOUNDATION, which is owned by International BodyTalk Foundation, Inc. (collectively with International BodyTalk Association, Inc. “IBA”). As a user of this website, you agree not to display or use in any manner the following trademarks or service marks without the express written consent of IBA. IBA expressly reserves all of its intellectual property rights.
ASSOCIATION / GLOBAL HEALING
© 2005 - 2020 IBA All photographs, text, videos, and other works appearing on this website are protected by copyright and are the property of International Bodytalk Association, Inc. and/or International BodyTalk Foundation, Inc. (collectively, “IBA”). Further, all manuals, promotional materials, videos and other works created by or on behalf of IBA are protected by copyright and are the property of IBA. Use, including but not limited to display, reproduction and distribution of such materials, for any purpose, is not permitted without the express written consent of IBA. Please contact the IBA at email@example.com to inquire about obtaining such permission.