Meet Tim Hall
Printed from http://www.bodytalksystem.com//learn/news/article.cfm?id=1067 on Jul 17, 2019.
Jun 21, 2018
By Tim Hall
1. If you could be doing anything in the world at this moment, what would it be?
Meditating in the Himalayas near a fire with a bottle of wine waiting to be shared.
2. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to and why?
If I "had" to change it, I imagine I am on the run. I would change it to John Veltheim to cause confusion so I could escape easier.
3. What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?
4. Do you have a favorite personal saying or mantra?
"As opposed to what?"
5. Why BodyTalk, Access or the Life Sciences?
Honestly... In the summer of 2002, I had what I can only describe as a mystical experience and since then there was no question of why.
I, Tim Hall, am an avid student to human nature. While I fail the exams consistently, I am never the less inspired to learn more and more. Besides meditation and the BodyTalk Life Sciences, I have recently taken up the study of human movement as a therapeutic approach for consciousness. There may be no end to the unfoldment of human potential. It is an exciting journey and I look forward to meeting each and every one of you along the way.
Find me at www.Integropractic.com and stay on alert for announcements about the next PaRama Intensive Retreat here in beautiful Arizona – you won't want to miss this one!! Sedoniously... I mean, seriously. Oh!