Have You Met Allison?
Printed from http://www.bodytalksystem.com//learn/news/article.cfm?id=926 on Jun 22, 2018.
Nov 21, 2014
By Allison Bachmeier
You're invited to a complimentary 40-Day Exploration:
Celebrating BodyTalk: WholeHealthCare, Designed by Your Body
Nov 23-Jan 1: A complimentary 40-Day Exploration, open to all.
5 Group BodyTalk Tele-Sessions (recorded for you to listen to later if you can't join us live) & Daily Self-exploration Exercises (M-F)
Enrollment: This series is a complimentary offering as a pay it forward gesture. Your willingness to explore and celebrate are the only pre-reqs; there is no formal charge. If you require an exchange of some sort, you can pay it forward or you can make a donation to the International BodyTalk Foundation here
Twelve years ago, BodyTalk offered me tremendous relief at a time when I needed it most - it was the support that helped me make it through rigorous chemotherapy. Its potent relief continues to be a tremendous support in the journey of self-awareness, healing, wellness, cultivating healthy relationships, and the list here is too lengthy to capture simply in a sentence. After listening to Dr. John Veltheim's latest matrix session, inspiration struck. I have been the recipient of many acts of kindness from this man, the IBA, and the BodyTalk community at large. As a pay it forward gesture, this offering is open to all clients, or students of BodyTalk at any level can participate.
Please bring a willingness to explore yourselves and to celebrate this work which we have all benefitted from in some way and likely in many ways over the weeks, months, years or perhaps you've even been involved with BodyTalk for decades.
This series will offer a reclaiming of your passion for this work and is a dedication of your commitment not just to BodyTalk, but to your life and to living fully.
I've often said that you know something is great when it teaches you everything you need to know about yourself and your life, and for me that's been my experience with BodyTalk over these past years.
This November marks my 12th year in BodyTalk and I'm keen to share my passion and generate the igniting of that spark within you, whatever your passions may be.
The nature of groupwork allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
Find what fuels you. Fall in love with your passions again. Celebrate your life
Daily Exercises (M-F)
5 group BodyTalk Sessions (recordings will be made available)
- Sessions will draw on and integrate BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine & The Life Sciences' principles with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
- We'll be exploring a number of principles including vulnerability, strength, power, humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality - all to help illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you ... and to living fully.
- For practitioners this will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take other's deeper into themselves to heal.
- For clients this will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your understanding of BodyTalk along with it's underlying foundation principles find in the related Life Sciences seminars, BreakThrough and FreeFall.
- Scroll down to the schedule to see dates and times
What's the Cost?
This series is a complimentary offering as a pay it forward gesture. Your willingness to explore and celebrate are the only pre-reqs, there is no formal charge. If you wish you can make a donation to the International BodyTalk Foundation here
Schedule (all times CST):
- BodyTalk Group Session Mon Nov 24 1:15pm *
- BodyTalk Group Session Mon Dec 1 1:15pm *
- BodyTalk Group Session Mon Dec 8 1:15pm *
- BodyTalk Group Session Mon Dec 15 1:15pm *
- BodyTalk Group Session Mon Dec 29 1:15pm *
*All sessions done in CST time zone, all sessions will be done for the group, you'll call in to listen to the session and recordings will be available so you'll be able to listen to any of the sessions at your convenience if you're unable to join us 'live' (all sessions will be done for all in the group regardless of who's able to join us 'live').
1) Register for the website (If you haven't already) where you'll receive the tele-call info: www.vibranttransformation.com/register
2) Email Allison Bachmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org (from the email address you'd like me to use for our communications) your username that you've used on the registration for the website above
Is it still effective if I'm not on the live call?
Yes, it's exactly the same effectiveness as those on the live call. Many participants say they feel the session taking place without being live on the call, and that as long as they listen to it, they feel they get the full benefit of the experience. I've even had children in the sessions who do not have the capacity to listen to the sessions, but still get great results. Whether you listen to the replay, or are on the live call, you will still have a powerful healing experience.
How do I access my sessions?
You'll have access for one year the specific part of my website, just for you, which is why to register you'll need to both provide payment and register for my site, if you haven't already done so. A few days before the first session, you'll receive an info email on how to access both tele-call info and how to access the recordings. Here you can easily replay your session.
Where do my sessions take place?
In the comfort of your home, a quiet place at work, or even from your local park. Your sessions take place virtually, which means that you can access your session live at your convenience. You can also listen to a recording of the session at a later time if you are not available for the actual session time.
What if I have questions in-between our sessions?
Allison is renowned for her ongoing support and self-care exercises will be a staple for your experience and your commitment to healing. Allison will be available via email, facebook, text or phone call - whichever is easiest for you.
Any other questions please do let me know and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
Certified FreeFall Instructor,
Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner