Private Distant Sessions with John - June 2018
John is offering private distance sessions to a limited number of persons. He is eager to try some new techniques he has been developing and is also interested in receiving feedback on them. While John would like participants to submit notes about challenges they are dealing with and what issues they would like their treatment to focus on, the treatment approaches will most certainly include aspects of John’s latest work. Treatments will be available on a first-come-first-served basis (limited to 10 persons).
How to book a session with John:
- Purchase the Private Distance Session with John. You must be logged in to your IBA Member's account to purchase it because this is only available to Members.
- Once the session is purchased, on the final step — Order Confirmation — you will be prompted to provide John with some Notes to be used during your session (don't worry, if you forget this step you can go back and access this from your order history page in your Members account). You will also be asked to upload a recent photograph.
- The Private Distance Sessions will be performed in the order in which they are received by John
- You will receive an email from John once your session is completed and you will then be able to access the audio recording from John in your IBA account. Don't worry, full details will be provided in the email.
- Thirty (30) days after you receive your session, you will receive a final email asking you to provide John with feedback and updates on the session. Again, this email will provide you with all the instructions. This step is important. John needs the feedback so he gauge the effectiveness of his new treatments.
This course counts for 0 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners' requirements.