· Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (1975) from the University of Mary, Bismarck, ND—Pediatrics, Home Health Care, Parish Nursing, Burleigh County Senior Adult Nursing Program
· Healing Touch Level I, II,III
· Healing Touch Spiritual Ministry - Sent to Heal and Anoint
· Emotional Freedom Technique
· Reiki I, II, Master
· BodyTalk Modules 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, Modules 1 & 2 Advanced Practical, BodyTalk Interactive, Body Chemistry Specifics, Chinese Medicine for BodyTalkers, Mindscape, Breakthrough 1, BodyTalk Access, Advanced Active Memory (from Advanced Health and Wellness)
· Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (2007)
Journey to Healing
Liz Braus’s practice of BodyTalk is the culmination of a journey toward healing that began in nurses’ training at the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota. After 20 years of practice as a Registered Nurse, Liz attended a workshop in 1995 by Dr. Gail Roen that changed the way she looked at “disease,” “illness,” and “pain.” The workshop explored the question “What in my biography is affecting my biology?” This awareness of how our lives are reflected within our whole bodymind complex was the catalyst that changed the way Liz looked at “dis-ease” from that day forward.
Liz’s desire to learn more and more about the bodymind and energy therapy eventually led her to attend classes in BodyTalk, which has been a continual unfolding of what she has learned in her personal and professional journey to health and wholeness. Liz is grateful for the scientifically based and truly holistic approach of BodyTalk which discerns, “What in my biography is affecting my biology,” thus allowing the body to heal itself.
BodyTalk is a safe, non-invasive, and effective form of alternative healthcare that allows the body’s energy systems to be resynchronized so they can operate as nature intended. With each BodyTalk session, the inner wisdom of the body brings to consciousness that which it sees as priority for that specific person, at that specific time, and uses the body’s innate wisdom to heal itself. Liz’s appreciation for BodyTalk continues to grow as she witnesses the changes that she sees in her clients’ lives and also in her own life. She says, “Each BodyTalk session I am a part of is a lesson in humility, as we glimpse into the body, mind, and spirit’s ability to heal itself. The way we have been created is truly miraculous!”
Liz has personally experienced the healing miracles of BodyTalk. She is grateful for the BodyTalk sessions that helped relieve her chronic back pain, joint pain, and leg aches. It has been her inspiration in the healing of many other areas of her life.
Liz is currently a registered practicing member with the International Body Talk Association. She has a heart for selfless service and is a trusted confidant who is willing to “go the extra mile” for those with whom she interacts. She is most committed to empowering her clients to experience healing in their lives.