Em Res (Emotional Resolution) SomaticPractitioner,, BAT, CBP, AdvCBPClinic
1 Dancing Rabbit Ln
Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage
RUTLEDGE,, MO 63563
We discover through direct experience that our physical interior body seems to be masterfully designed as an "anchor" for emotional energy and mental static to literally ground downward, similar to a lightning rod. With Yin Sovereign in the interior body, we don’t have to try to “think our emotions” because authentic intimate contact with direct sensory emotional-flavors unfolds, and inner-intensity is able to ground naturally as it travels through the body-landscape into a satisfying sense of completion or as a relaxed yet rejuvenating sense of inner-revelation that bubbles from within. This "anchoring" function requires our conscious attention inside to happen, our conscious attention to sense the sensations moment by moment. We learn through our direct experience and inner exploration that energy flows where attention goes - conscious attention can land masterfully and attentively "within" our physical interior landscape with an overall energizing effect. Without the body’s grounding role, we discover that emotional energy nstead gets pushed up and out into a foggy "mental numbness" or an agitated "mental static" of "thinking" our emotions with an overall draining effect on our system. (And then the body, as our ever-faithful companion that communicates in a language of sensations, can only do its best to "shout over the thoughts" or "signal across the fog" with increasing tension in various areas.)
What's beautiful is that as inner Yin becomes more and more Sovereign in our interior, the body less and less has to try to "shout over thoughts", because we are more and more consistently resting within, moment by moment, as a delicious way of being in our life. Instead of abandoning the body, we develop a gentle tenderness and relationship of "trust" between our attention itself and our interior, including the tension-patterns that arise to show us the next unprocessed emotional network ready to be gently integrated into wholeness. As we unfold many spectrums of inner-attentiveness, we experience a spaciousness of "choice" in engaging with the dial of Awareness itself. What has previously been hidden in varying degrees of "subconsciousness" with protected by layers of guarding and protecting both in fascial tissue and outward behavior-patterns can emerge into the safe space created by a gentle conscious inner (Yin) mind where tender, blame-free, shame-free transformation is possible. This is a very beautiful and empowering path. Much like a fluid Russian doll. You can begin live 1-on-1 sessions with me after completing Parts 1 & 2 of the Yin Sovereignty Intro recordings (below). <3 The soonest live-group facilitation, “Yin-Fueled Motion Mastery” is described with open-registration also below..
Enjoy 3 Powerful Videos:
~ 17-min Simple inner-somatic exploration of embodied Yin/Yang energy distinction inside of *you*, somatic interroception grounding, and inner-experiential-discovery of your own cues of embodied "polarization"
~ 1:11 Youtube Livestream Podcast All Things Love podcast: I am interviewed by podcaster and new student, Erica Risberg, demystifying inner Yin Sovereignty and 3-directional Light Anchoring in Mount Shasta - bridging spirituality into daily life, healing trauma, and relating.
~ Enjoy this free, delicious "Womb of Yin" gift-grounding (Passcode: MoreAngels@777) for 30-minutes of rich somatic meditation followed by a powerful 90-minute embodied reflection dialogue in sacred circle of women.
(1) Yin Sovereignty 2-Part Intro or 5-Part Series:
These 2 live-group experiential facilitations recorded from Mount Shasta are life-changing, liberating your Awareness with Yin Sovereignty into Remembrance of the most basic element of Unification Embodiment at the sensory level. These teachings are also the "On Ramp" to being eligible to schedule 1-on-1 sessions, be invited to monthly Mountain Medicine Yin-Amplification events, and LIVE-group facilitation of Yin Sovereignty series (E.G,YIN-FUELED MOTION for Emotional Mastery SCROLL BELOW - “Join Period” April 1-27).
- Direct somatic experiencing of 4 Horizontal Diaphragms where emotional energy generally "clogs" in fascial tissue
- Sovereignty of "locus of Awareness"
- Liberate Basic Inner-Yin Sovereignty via Somatic Contrast Breakthrough
- Embodied Competence of Yin-Sovereignty supporting Downward Anchoring of Light
- Somatic Sensory Relating to Upward Vagus Nerve Firings and Brain-Balancing
- Unpack 3 Spectrums of Somatic Yin inner-attentiveness in 4 Diaphragms through Somatic Practice, and throughout the interior body:
- Embodied Competence of Dynamic Light Anchoring with multi-"locus of Awareness" throughout depth of interior body landscape and sovereignty of modulation of the dial of inner-sensory awareness
- Dynamic Light Anchoring throughout Limbs
- Introduction to Horizontal Light Anchoring
(3) Yin-Fueled Motion and Emotional Mastery Healing Mentorship (May-August) / (Or half-option May-June):
- Spring-Wood areas are Liver/Gall Bladder meridians governing Muscles, Ligaments and Tendons - Strength backed by inner-softness and peripheral awareness. Rapid outward movements balanced by spacious inner-stillness. Frustrations can ground down instead of exploding outwardly. Planning/deciding with whole-body awareness - united and taking action in balanced, dynamic alignment and wisdom of foresight. Goals moved toward with softly-landing feet, aware of Creation. Life’s re-routed goals anchoring masterfully through the body where the "new" route is revealed from within. Visions that emerge from the open inner-space that holds all in dynamic balance.
- Summer-Fire areas are the Heart/Small Intestines and Pericardium (heart-protector)/Triple-Heater governing arteries and veins. Differences and details can be held in "togetherness" discovering "how we all fit". Expression fueled by inner-awareness - of deepest Self and Creation. The noise of activity finding the inner-space and pause for digestion, so we slow down before burning out. The busyness of expression and dynamic connections fueled by an inner softness and Quiet Remembrance infusing it all with Love, and above-all the authentic Self-compassion that springs from embodied inner-attentiveness. The heightened energy of creative inspiration fueled by a balanced inner-stillness of wisdom and soft Joy.
~ Loving deeply and painfully ending a relationship over-strained from a lack of capacity to navigate emotional-triggers in-real-time, igniting myself on a quest for how to anchor emotional resolution embodiment practices into daily living moment to moment.